Biggest, Tallest, Best! Dubai’s love with superlatives continues as the biggest mall in the middle-east is slated to be completed by 2021.
Nakheel has signed a contract for the construction of Deira Mall for Dh4.2 billion. United Engineering Construction will build the mall.
Construction on the UAE’s largest mall, in terms of leasable space, will begin in the first quarter of this year and will be complete by 2021.
Nakheel website says that Deira Mall, towers and boulevard will be the biggest and most scenic retail, lifestyle and entertainment destination set on Deira Islands in Dubai’s oldest cultural district.
- 4.5 million sq. ft. of leasable space
- Department stores, luxury and fashion retail spaces, hypermarket, cinema, family entertainment center, restaurants, cafés and 12,500 parking spaces
- 15,000 sq. ft. entertainment zone
- A dramatic 1km-long retractable glass atrium
- Sports and recreational facilities including a running track
Deira Mall will be the centerpiece of Deira Central, Nakheel’s nine million square feet mixed-use community at the heart of Deira Islands.